Located in quiet Sturt Bay on the Malaspina Strait, Texada Island, British Columbia
For Club membership information, contact Greg McMahon (President) at 604-486-7504
NOTE: Applicants must have primary residency on Texada Island for at least one year before applying.
The Harbour Masters, Bob & Maggie Timms, can be reached at 604-414-5897 and monitor VHF 66A
GPS Coordinates: 49.45.760 N latitude 124.33.491 W longitude
Information for VISITORS:
- This is a PRIVATE CLUB. Docks 1, 2 and 3 are reserved for Club Members.
- Dock 4 is for visitors.
- No reservations on dock space.
- We accept Debit Cards or Cash only.
- Contact the Harbour Master on arrival at 604 414-5897 or VHF 66A
- Power available (daily rate)
- Water, Ice, Showers nearby
Once you get docked, the Harbour Master will be happy to provide a local map, heritage walking tour guide and plentiful suggestions for local amenities
What to see and do within easy walking distance:
|Texada Market (groceries & liquor)||Post Office||Texada Heritage Museum|
|Gas Station||Texada Inn||Royal Canadian Legion|