Located in quiet Sturt Bay on the Malaspina Strait, Texada Island, British Columbia
Our Wharfinger is Kevin Ph: 604 223-1122
VHF 66A GPS 49.45.760 N Latitude 124.33.491 W Longitude
Information for VISITORS:
- This is a PRIVATE CLUB. Docks 1, 2 and 3 are reserved for Club Members.
- Dock 4 is for visitors.
- Present current INSURANCE for your vessel on arrival
- Our docks are open year round
- No reservations on dock space and no rafting.
- We accept Debit Cards or Cash only.
- Contact the Wharfinger on arrival at 604 223-1122 or VHF 66A
- Power available (daily rate)
- Water, Ice, Showers nearby
Once you get docked, the Wharfinger will be happy to provide a local map, heritage walking tour guide and plentiful suggestions for local amenities
What to see and do within easy walking distance:
|Texada Market (groceries & liquor)||Post Office||Texada Heritage Museum|
|Gas Station & Credit Union||Texada Inn||Royal Canadian Legion|