Located in quiet Sturt Bay on the Malaspina Strait, Texada Island, British Columbia
For Club membership information, contact Greg McMahon (President) at 604-486-7504
Mailing Address: Texada Boating Club, PO Box 196, Van Anda BC V0N3K0
NOTE: Applicants must have primary residency on Texada Island for at least one year before applying.
The Wharfingers are Sylvia Praught and Sofia Khan, they can be reached at 604-223-1122 and monitor VHF 66A
GPS Coordinates: 49.45.760 N latitude 124.33.491 W longitude
Information for VISITORS:
- This is a PRIVATE CLUB. Docks 1, 2 and 3 are reserved for Club Members.
- Dock 4 is for visitors.
- Our docks are open year round
- No reservations on dock space and no rafting.
- We accept Debit Cards or Cash only.
- Contact the Wharfinger on arrival at 604 223-1122 or VHF 66A
- Power available (daily rate)
- Water, Ice, Showers nearby
Once you get docked, the Wharfinger will be happy to provide a local map, heritage walking tour guide and plentiful suggestions for local amenities
What to see and do within easy walking distance:
|Texada Market (groceries & liquor)||Post Office||Texada Heritage Museum|
|Gas Station & Credit Union||Texada Inn||Royal Canadian Legion|